Oven cleaning tips
A nice oven baked chicken roast would smell nice and induce your taste pallets but just the thought of cleaning your oven after your meal would tamper the joy in your dining table. Our professional cleaners at Wise Projects use various techniques to remove the stains from your Oven and we decided to share our secret with you to help with your cleaning.
Here we will give a step by step guide to clean your Oven and get that professionally cleaned look to your Oven.
- First of all remove all the racks, pizza trays and anything else inside your Oven.
- Get some baking soda and make a baking soda paste. Mix a ½ cup of baking soda with a little water until it becomes a spreadable paste. Based on the size of your Oven have enough paste to coat the whole interior of your Oven.
- Once you have enough paste you can then start coating your Oven with the baking soda paste. When you rub your baking soda paste inside the Oven it will turn into a brownish colour, if that’s the case don’t worry about it but coat your whole Oven as best as you can paying attention to the greasy areas as they would be much harder to clean.
- Once the coating is completed you can leave it over night for it to take effect, at least leave it for 12 hours after coating the Oven.
- Before going to bed also make sure you clean all the racks and pizza trays and leave it to dry till the morning.
- The next morning you will see dried out baking soda inside the Oven, take a wet dish washer cloth and wipe out the dry baking soda. If you find it difficult to wipe off the baking in some areas use a plastic or silicone spatula to help scrape off the paste off the oven.
- Using a spray bottle spray some vinegar inside the oven mainly in the areas where you still see some baking soda residue. Once this is complete the vinegar will react with baking soda and foam.
- Take another wet cloth and clean the remaining vinegar-baking soda foam. Repeat this until the entire baking soda residue is gone. While cleaning consider that you are cleaning all the hard corners and difficult stains. Cleaning is an art so make sure you leave your oven shiny clean when you are done with your cleaning.
- Put your dried oven racks and pizza trays.
This is the easiest way to clean your oven and get a professionally cleaned look to your oven. A clean oven directly reflects in healthy food, never cook from an unclean oven this may cause food poisoning and other health issues. If you can’t bothered with deep cleaning your oven every month don’t worry we at wise projects offer a unique monthly deep cleaning service to take care of the difficult stains in your home. Call us and we would be able to give you a customised quote based on your individual requirement.